SIGN UP TO COMPETE
Drive it like you stole it!
MBVDirt and our campaign partners will provide registered drivers and fans the chance to WIN prizes! General rules and requirements apply.
Weekly Prizes: MBVDirt and our partners will provide weekly giveaways including: MBVDirt merchandise, race used items, product, gift certificates and more!
Monthly Prizes: MBVDirt will provide monthly giveaways including: race event tickets, product bundles, fan experience packages and more. Stay tuned for details!
Must be 21 Years of age or older
Must have a valid email address
Must have Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to use during campaign
Must agree to terms and conditions of MBVDirt campaign
“Like” & “Follow” MBVDirt Social Media
“Like” & “Share/ Retweet” MBVDirt Giveaways using hashtag #MBVDirt
Register to VOTE for MBVDirt Grand Prize - Coming Soon
Must agree to term and conditions of MBVDirt campaign
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Campaign (“MBVDirt”) is open only to those who sign up on the online campaign page and who are 18 or older at the time of entry. The campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of MBVDirt (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MBVDirt, as final and binding as it relates to the content. MBVDirt is a marketing campaign owned and operated by
Simon Racing LLC. All contact and inquiries by drivers, teams, fans, persons or companies shall be directed to mtbakervapor.com/dirt or email@example.com. No contact to Mt Baker Vapor shall be made. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Campaign Period: Driver entries will be accepted online starting on or about July 2018. All online entries must be received by [August 16th 2018] 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on mtbakervapor.com/dirt . The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MBVDirt. You may enter only once and must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MBVDirt.
5. Prizes: (Driver) and (Fan) Prizes TBA weekly. Grand prize only eligible to registered (driver) entrees meeting all requirements as defined on mtbakervapor.com/dirt. Grand prize “
Simon Racing Chili Bowl Opportunity” is subject to all MBVDirt terms and conditions as well as
Simon Racing LLC terms and conditions including contract. Contract including terms, conditions, liability and financial responsibility will be provided to campaign finalist no later than October 31st, 2018. Failure to comply with terms and conditions will result in forfeit of prize.
Simon Racing LLC and MBVDirt reserve the right to deny any prize. Prize terms and conditions are subject to change. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for MBVDirt to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Registered entrees meeting all requirements and earning highest marketing goal performance may have better odds.
7. Winner selection and notification: Weekly winners will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of MBVDirt. Grand prize finalist will be selected by vote. Random draw and MBVDirt selection will be used to determine winner. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the campaign with within five (5) days following the winner selection. MBVDirt shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGHN AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that MBVDirt, anyone acting on behalf of MBVDirt, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the campaign, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: MBVDirt reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the campaign. In such case, MBVDirt may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MBVDirt. MBVDirt reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry or voting process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
MBVDirt has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, MBVDirt reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the campaign you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from MBVDirt sponsors and affiliated companies. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. Opting out during campaign will forfeit all prize eligibility.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless MBVDirt and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Indiana, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with this campaign), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
MBVDirt 288 Gasoline Alley Suite N Indianapolis, IN 46222
Rules requests must be received no later than July 1st 2018
Winners list requests must be received no later than Oct 31st 2018
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the campaign is: Mt Baker Vapor 4049 E Presidio St Suite 101 Mesa, AZ 85215
15. Contact: All additional contact regarding MBVDirt campaign shall be directed to:
Simon Racing LLC. 288 Gasoline Alley Suite N Indianapolis, IN 46222 MBVDirt@gmail.com
Form Cannot be Submitted.
Please try again later.